Meet Izabela Saboski: NYC's "Queen of Color"
With over 30 years of experience, Colour Bar Hair Salon founder Izabela Saboski is a female industry pioneer who embodies a strong and fearless entrepreneurial spirit.
Approximately 30 years ago, Izabela left Poland for New York, bringing with her a talent for hair color, design, and well-crafted beauty industry knowledge. With experience from her homeland and Paris, Izabela’s vision and talent were shared and refined working in our great city in venues such as 5th Avenue for Sergio Valente, backstage during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, the Live! With Regis and Kathie Lee Show, Tony Danza, TLC & Maury Povich Show. Today, she continues to serve syndicated news anchors and TV personalities. This work has earned Izabela the highest recognition in the field, as the 2012 Queen of Color.
Izabela was given the honor of creating color images for clients, editors, models, actresses and executives. Izabela’s signature color techniques have been trusted by celebrities such as Rita Cosby, Mare Winningham, and many more. Her signature color and cut is known for its chic, flattering wearability. She continues her legacy by inspiring young talent and empowering women by providing access to the resources needed to become successful entrepreneurs within the beauty industry.
Izabela’s dream is now a reality in Colour Bar Hair, a visionary salon that is strictly focused on hair color, with sophisticated style and exceptional customer service that pampers each guest with ultimate beauty. In addition to pampering her guests, she personally coaches and mentors each of her hand selected associates.
Highlights from Izabela's Professional Accomplishments:
-Named Entrepreneur and Business Owner of New York "Who Is Who in America" in 2021
- Izabela and Colour Bar Hair named "Town of Hempstead Hometown Hero" in 2020 for bravery, exemplary service and positive actions in the community
-Provided services for nationally syndicated television programs such as: The Maury Povich Show, Good Morning America, New York Fashion Week, and many other backstage appearances
- Named “New York City's Queen of Color” in 2012
- Attended “Strictly Business” intelligence seminars for salon and spa in 2011 through 2022
- Annually Attends Global Seminar "Serious Business"
- She is a L’Oréal Ambassador with complete knowledge of L’ORÉAL products, KÉRASTASE and SHU UEMURA
- Izabela continuously enhances her professional skills by attending Mondial Coiffure Beauty seminars in Paris, France