Meet Izabela Saboski: NYC's "Queen of Color"
Approximately 26 years ago, Izabela left Poland for New York, bringing with her a talent for hair color, design, and well-crafted beauty industry knowledge. With experience from her homeland and in Paris, Izabela’s vision and talent were shared and refined working in our great city in venues such as 5th Avenue for Sergio Valente, backstage during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, the Live! With Regis and Kathie Lee Show, Tony Danza, TLC & Maury Povich Show. This work has earned Izabela the highest recognition in the field, as the 2012 Queen of Color.
In Salon Ziba, as the Director of Color, in both Greenwich Village and it’s 57th street location, Izabela was given the honor of creating color images for clients, editors, models, actresses and executives. Izabela’s signature color techniques have been trusted by celebrities such as Rita Cosby, Mare Winningham, and many more. Her signature colour and cut is known for its chic, flattering wearability.
Izabela’s dream is now a reality in Colour Bar Hair, a visionary salon that is strictly focused on hair colour, with sophisticated style and exceptional customer service that pampers each guest with ultimate beauty.
Highlights from Izabela's Professional Accomplishments:
- Provided services for nationally syndicated television programs such as: The Maury Povich Show, Good Morning America, New York Fashion Week, and many other backstage appearances
- Named “New York City's Queen of Color” in 2012
- Attended “Strictly Business” intelligence seminars for salon and spa in 2011 and 2015
- She is a L’Oréal Ambassador with complete knowledge of L’ORÉAL products, KÉRASTASE and SHU UEMURA
- Izabela continuously enhances her professional skills by attending Mondial Coiffure Beauty seminars in Paris, France